Friday, December 22, 2006

Another Blogging Friend Calls It Quits

Blogging buddy Fidei Defensor of College Catholic has decided to call it quits. His thoughtful and intellectually stimulating blogging will definitely be missed.


Previous Pro Ecclesia posts regarding College Catholic:
Young Catholics Who Can Flat-Out Write

College Catholic Experiences Radical Feminist Neo-Paganism

Going to Hell?

College Catholic On What Stinks in Denmark (Hint: the Problem Ain't With Cartoons)

College Catholic on The Triumph of the Culture of Death

College Catholic: Triumph of the Culture of Death, Part II

Triumph of the Culture of Death, Part III - The Encyclical of Death

Catholics and Guns

College Catholic's Predictions For 2006

Merry You-Know-What

Comedy Central's Anti-Catholic Christmas Programming

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Fidei Defensor said...

Wow Jay, for a moment I thought this was a compliation of your "best of" Pro Ecclesia posting, then I realiazed they were all about me, haha!

Thanks a bunch, I don't think anyone ever linked to me so much, and I am grateful you liked my work so much as to promote it!

Of course all the words on my most recent post were kind! You are a true friend and a great role model!

While the "College Catholic" blog per say may be on its last legs, worry not, I will maintain some sort of atleast nominal prescence in the blogsphere for the forseable future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger