Monday, February 06, 2006

Young Catholics Who Can Flat-Out Write

You've seen me extol the praises of the writing abilities of Fidei Defensor of College Catholic here and here.

Now, allow me to note that Katelyn Sills of Stand Up and Speak Out can also turn a phrase. I'm a little behind in posting this, but I want to belatedly acknowledge Katelyn for her essay "How Abortion Hurts Women’s Equality and Degrades Individual Women", which won the top prize in a pro-life essay contest in the Diocese of Sacramento hosted by Catholics for Life.

If these 2 young people represent the future of the Catholic Church in America, we are in good shape.

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 6:29 PM, Blogger Fidei Defensor said...

Once again I am humbled by your comments sir. I can't speak for Katelyn, but I will... we younger folks are very lucky to have good Catholic role models like yourself to look up to! Parents and such are of course devout Catholics too, but they don't say much about it, much less blog about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger