Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All Our Saints - Who Are Your Favorite Saints?

Last year on All Saints Day, inspired by fellow blogger Rick Lugari (currently on extended vacation from blogging), I put together a list of my favorite saints:
1. Blessed Virgin Mary (under her title Our Lady of Walsingham, she is the patroness of my family)

2. St. Columba (my Confirmation saint)

3. St. Thomas More (patron saint of this blog)

4. St. Joseph

5. St. Dominic

6. St. Augustine of Hippo

7. St. George

8. St. Helena

9. St. Patrick

10. St. Peter
Who are some of your favorites?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Saint Ignatius of Loyola (my patron)
Saint Francis De Sales
Saint Thomas Aquinas
Saint Gerard
Saint Catherine of Siena

 
At 11/01/2006 8:28 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Favorites: (and this is fun!)
St. Dymphna
St. Philomena
St. Jude
St. Francis
St. Faustina
St. Sebastian
The Blessed Mother of course!
A Catholic Life posted the other day about a new book on the Saints that I'd like to read. "Saints Behaving Badly" by Thomas Craughwell. I'm sure my list will grow after reading that.

 
At 11/02/2006 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

St Michael the Archangel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger