Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Priceless Takedown of America Magazine

Read Dale Price's priceless (pun intended) takedown of America Magazine's jesuitical nonsense regarding the opposition to Obama at Notre Dame. This is some of Dale's finest work.

(Hat tip: Don McClarey at The American Catholic)


[UPDATE: Okay, I changed the title of this post to something a little less provocative. I like the original better, but I can see how it might not be conducive to "dialogue".]

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5/20/2009 3:06 PM, Blogger Michael D. said...

I'm curious; what was the old title?

 
At 5/20/2009 3:11 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

email me.

 
At 5/22/2009 10:00 AM, Blogger matthew archbold said...

This coming from the man who had the title "How a Catholic University Says "F*** You!" to the Bishops" on his blog a few days ago;)

 
At 5/22/2009 10:05 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Yeah,

But my referring to the editors of America collectively as "Bee-yotch!" I think went a step further.

;-)

 
At 5/22/2009 10:41 AM, Blogger DP said...

Thanks for the hat-tip and kind words, Jay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger