Sunday, February 10, 2008

Even More Catholic Patrimony Photos from the Family Archives

The following photos of my father and his Godparents were taken in 1941 in Chicago, Illinois on the day of my father's Baptism.



The young man on the right in the top photo is my father's late Uncle Tim ("Curly") O'Grady.

The pretty lady holding my father in both photos is my father's Aunt Kay Conley (nee Kathleen O'Grady). I am posting these photos in her honor, as today is her 90th birthday.

God bless you, Aunt Kay. Thank you for the prayers that I know you have offered for my father and for our family over the years.

And have a very happy birthday.


Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
More Catholic Patrimony Photos from the Family Archives

I Love These Photos of My Father as a Little Boy

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger