Thursday, February 21, 2013

We ALL Are in Need of God's Grace and Mercy

Don't know if anyone is still out there reading this, since I've neglected this blog for so long. And I can't promise not to further neglect it in the future (not really much into blogging these days).

But I wanted to post today just to say "Thank you" to Mark Shea (and Terry Nelson) for this post. Reminds me that I've been too harsh in my criticism of Mark for whatever disagreements (usually as to tone, not substance) that I may have with him.

Lord knows I'm in no position to condemn anyone. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2013 5:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I for one hope you keep blogging. I enjoy reading your work/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger