Monday, March 12, 2012

Virgil Goode for President [UPDATED]

As I have previously stated, I am actually backing two candidates for their respective parties' nominations: former Sen. Rick Santorum for the GOP, and former Virginia Congressman Virgil Goode for the Constitution Party.

I already have Santorum stickers on my Dodge Ram and Santorum signs in my yard. Well, today, I recived my Goode for President stickers:



Given the likelihood that Santorum and Gingrich will split the conservative anti-Romney vote between them in tomorrow's "Southern Super Tuesday" primary contests, thereby denying either a clear path to the GOP nomination, it is becoming increasinly likely that I will be casting my vote for a non-Republican candidate in November (since I will UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER vote for Mitt Romney).

Goode still needs to win the Constitution Party nomination next month at the party's national convention in Nashville. But that appears to be a more likely outcome than Santorum pulling off an upset against the GOP Establishment's chosen one.

UPDATE (15 March 2012)
Yesterday, I received some nice Virgil Goode for President political buttons that are produced by someone independent from the campaign. (He specializes in collecting and making old-time political campaign buttons.)



Upon receiving these yesterday, I then went into one of our storage closets and dug out some old Virgil Goode campaign buttons I had kept from Virgil's campaigns for Congress:



I know I have some other buttons from other Goode campaigns, but these are all that I could find in my brief search yesterday.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5/27/2012 9:48 PM, Blogger Maniac Libertarian said...

Thanks for posting this, I was looking for a nice, clean picture of a Goode for president sign.

 
At 5/29/2012 9:56 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

You're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger