Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Congressional Pro-Life Democrats? "They're All Phonies"

That's the conclusion reached by the Cranky Con as he examines an email Ramesh Ponnuru received from a "friend with experience on Capitol Hill":
... Even if they are in relatively safe districts I think the story needs to be told about how Oberstar, Kildee, and Doyle were the true traitors to the pro-life position. Stupak gets all the heat, but Oberstar, Kildee, and Doyle did all the work to undermine Stupak and leave him isolated. If Oberstar or Kildee had stood with Stupak I bet this would have had a different outcome...
Read more at "It Wasn't Just Stupak".

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2010 2:08 PM, Blogger Paul Zummo said...

I guess sometimes I don't need 1000+ words to get my point across.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger