Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Sure Sarah Palin is Just Crushed ...

... that she has failed to receive the much-coveted Shea endorsement. The expert political pundit that pontificates at Catholic And Enjoying It has deemed Gov. Palin not qualified to be President of the United States. On what basis he makes that assessment, he doesn't really say (apart from typical anti-Palin boilerplate that doesn't match reality).

But this turn of events is devastating, nonetheless. I mean, if Gov. Palin can't win the Shea vote, then ...

... well, from my politically uninformed and obviously "idea-bereft-Thing-that-Used-to-Be-Conservative" perspective, it proves she must be doing something right.


UPDATE
The Cranky Conservative adds his thoughts regarding this epic non-endorsement.


UPDATE #2 (19 November 2009)
I guess I don't fit into Shea's definition of "normal" since I don't share his obviously expert assessment:
... what we normal people already know and acknowledge: that she's a woman with a tenuous relationship to honesty who isn't too bright and who is obviously not suited to be President.
If only I could be "normal" like Shea.

God help me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11/18/2009 2:14 PM, Blogger Paul Zummo said...

Aww, the Archie Bunker of the Catholic blogosphere has registered his disapproval. I don't think Palin can possibly recover from this body blow.

 
At 11/18/2009 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah will just have to soldier on some how. I am certain that Mark sways at least 5 or 6 votes.

 
At 11/19/2009 10:13 AM, Blogger Dymphna said...

Well it Shea's against her I'm certain that she's the best thing since sliced bread.

 
At 11/19/2009 2:44 PM, Blogger Dad29 said...

I've found Shea to be very good as a stopped clock.

 
At 11/19/2009 4:18 PM, Blogger Tom McKenna said...

Papa Shea as usual confusing contrariness with principle.

And the Christian charity that exudes from his denunciations: "she's a lying idiot!" ubi caritas et amor, etc.

Not sure why anyone gives a hoot about Shea's opinions, concerning Palin or about much else... best as I can tell he's a moderately educated blowhard in over his head about a large quantity of material he blogs about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger