Monday, August 25, 2008

Sen. McCain, Pick Sen. Brownback

THAT would earn my vote, which, as of now, you ain't gettin'.

Picking Sen. Brownback as your running mate has other benefits, as well, which Regular Guy Paul notes:
... I have the strong view that Sen. McCain should answer the selection of Sen. Biden with a pick that, whatever other qualifications he brings to the table, can be truly described as a faithful, pro-life Catholic. There are many choices that would qualify. Sam Brownback ... come[s] first to my mind.

But the idea of two Catholics running for vice president, only one of whom can receive communion without controversy, has immense appeal to me.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/25/2008 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Brownback would be OK with me.

OHIO JOE

 
At 8/25/2008 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope its Brownback!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger