Friday, August 29, 2008

Radical Catholic Mom: Sarah Palin by Someone Who Knows Her Personally

Radical Catholic Mom, an Alaskan who knows Gov. Sarah Palin personally, writes about her at Vox Nova:
... I have known Sarah Palin for years. How? I met her through AK Right to Life. She always came to our fund-raising dinners, she always came to pro-life events (even when she took time off from politics to be home with her children), and one of her kids became AK RTL’s baby mascot for our stationery. She is the real deal when it comes to pro-life matters. This became even more clear when at the age of 44 of this year, she gave birth to a baby with Down’s Syndrome...

[More]

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8/29/2008 10:20 PM, Blogger Jeff Miller said...

Better and better. So many Republicans seem to give just lip service to the pro-life cause. This pick is making me happier and happier!

My fingers might not even have to hold my nose when voting.

 
At 8/30/2008 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then there's Catholic Joe Biden shoving rosaries down peoples throats.

 
At 8/31/2008 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why people think she is Catholic though. She is a Protestant. She is Pro Life 100%, but also has no problem with Contraception. I applaud her for her beliefs and such, but let's get our facts straight first.

 
At 8/31/2008 6:43 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

"... but let's get our facts straight first."

Who said anything about Palin being Catholic?

 
At 8/31/2008 7:44 PM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Who said anything about Palin being Catholic?

I did, but I was quickly corrected in the comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger