Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Miss Mexico: "I Love the Knights of Columbus"


The Opinionated Catholic has the details:
Elisa Najera Gualito, daughter of the Supreme Director from Mexico, Javier Najera Cabrales, attended this year’s meeting with a star quality about her. The 21-year-old won the Miss Mexico competition last October and a month ago placed fifth (fourth runner-up) in the Miss Universe pageant.

“I love the Knights of Columbus because of their great support for family values,” she said. “I am very proud of my father also, that he is a representative from Mexico. I have always enjoyed coming to the annual meeting.”

Her mother, Maria Gualito de Najera, said she was proud of her daughter’s answer during the Miss Universe pageant, when she was asked what makes a woman happy. “I said, to live a balanced life of family, work and service to the community,” Elisa recalled.


[More]
(emphasis added)

My Comments:
Me gusta mucho! MORE immigration, please.


Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
Me Gusta Mucho!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8/07/2008 10:09 AM, Blogger Tito Edwards said...

Wow, I hope she's from my mother's part of Mexico, Sonora!

Gotta make some long distance phone calls to several tio's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger