Monday, May 12, 2008

Prayers for Dale [UPDATED]

Please say some prayers for our friend Dale Price who is in the hospital:
He woke up with what he thought was indigestion or heartburn but it didn't get better. His first EKG came back fine, but they're keeping him until tomorrow morning (at least) to do a stress test then.

I know you and at least most of your readers are the praying type; that would be great.

Thanks,
Heather Price

UPDATE (13 May)
Victor sends along this update:
Heather has updated her site.

And I can tell you myself that Dale was in high enough spirits to text-message me a couple of times, once saying "I'm tired of having blood drawn," to which I told him he should play rugby.
Looks like good news.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2008 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers on the way!

 
At 5/13/2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Rich Leonardi said...

Absolutely. The Prices will be in the Leonardi family's intentions.

 
At 5/13/2008 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather has updated her site.

And I can tell you myself that Dale was in high enough spirits to text-message me a couple of times, once saying "I'm tired of having blood drawn," to which I told him he should play rugby.

 
At 5/13/2008 1:31 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Thanks for the update, Victor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger