Top 5 Reasons to Watch IFC (Independent Film Channel)
Here are the top 5 reasons to watch the Independent Film Channel:
(5) You can make yourself sound smart, cultured, and/or edgy by discussing the latest film you've watched while sitting in the Lone Star Steak House with a couple of other bloggers who know waaaaay more about movies than you do.
(4) To laugh at the inaneness and predictability of the left-wing political commentary of Henry Rollins, who, if he really wanted to be as "edgy" as he pretends to be, wouldn't adopt the same political positions and ranting schtick as virtually every other Hollywood leftist political commentator (see, e.g., Bill Maher, Al Franken, etc.).
(3) Because it's not porn if they're speaking French; it's "art".
(2) R. Kelly doing hip-hop opera.
(1) The Whitest Kids U Know. Freakin' hilarious.