Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are You a Catholic Caveman?

(Hat tip: Regular Guy Paul)





Are You A Catholic Caveman?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as You are a Conservative Novus Ordo type

Close, but no cigar. You do, however, get the feeling that all those "wonderful changes" brought on by Vatican II have pretty much screwed things up. Best bet... get thee to a Latin Mass.


You are a Conservative Novus Ordo type


60%

You ARE a Catholic Caveman!


55%

You worship dirt


10%

You're the Anti-Christ


0%

Novus Ordo through and through


0%


UPDATE
I'm guessing the 10% for "You worship dirt" is a result of my negative response to whether I liked the drink originally known as Black Protestant Porter. I'd gladly worship dirt rather than drink that stuff.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3/27/2008 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No surprise, I scored as a Catholic Caveman.

 
At 3/27/2008 3:03 PM, Blogger Tito Edwards said...

I'm a conservative novus ordo type. Go figure. I answered truthfully and answered the questions as would a Catholic.

Oh well, off to the TLM I go!

 
At 3/29/2008 12:04 AM, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

I'm totally confused! I scored 100% as both a Catholic Caveman AND a Conservative Novus Ordo type!

Are You A Catholic Caveman?
You scored as a You are a Conservative Novus Ordo type
Close, but no cigar. You do, however, get the feeling that all those "wonderful changes" brought on by Vatican II have pretty much screwed things up. Best bet... get thee to a Latin Mass.
You ARE a Catholic Caveman!
100%
You are a Conservative Novus Ordo type
100%
You're the Anti-Christ
0%
Novus Ordo through and through
0%
You worship dirt
0%

 
At 3/29/2008 2:54 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Did the quiz offer you a tie-breaker? If you're tied between caveman and N.O. conservative, there should have been a tie-breaker question that settled you as one or the other.

The tie-breaker question is how I wound up rated a conservative N.O. type.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger