Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Still Alive ...

... but very well rested. The effects of drinking tequila only make me look like I'm dead.

Sorry for the brief unannounced hiatus. I have been on vacation with my family in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and this is the first time I've seen a computer in over a week. Now that I'm back in "civilization", you'll be hearing from me again. Lucky you.

Can't say that I've missed blogging one bit. Some of the anonymous stink bombs that have been left in my absence (gee, can't a guy go on vacation without having his integrity or heterosexuality called into question?) only serve to reinforce why. Nevertheless, I have much to catch up on, and will have some new material posted later today.

Thanks to all of you who emailed to check up on me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2007 11:14 AM, Blogger RobKPhD said...

Mmmmmmm. Tequila.

Welcome back! You were missed.

 
At 7/31/2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Smith said...

Tequila tends to have that effect. Usually worth it, though, but don't expect anyone to admit it the morning after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger