Monday, June 18, 2007

Banned!

Aw, shucks. I just found out that Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitate has been officially banned by Spirit of Vatican 2 "Catholic" Faith Community.

Here's my blog rating:

Pro Ecclesia: PH, R, C, T, O

PH - Phariseeism; R - Republicanism; C - Clericalism; T - Traditionalism; O - Offensive (anti-womyn, anti-GLBTNA, etc)

While certainly disappointed by my banishment, I'm even more disappointed that I didn't rate an "F" for "Funny Languages" (blog title, anyone?) and "EM" for "Extreme Medievalism" (must've missed my Corpus Christi procession post last week, not to mention my frequent posts on Medieval Saints and their feast days).

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 2:22 PM, Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6/18/2007 2:23 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Essentially these are folks that have done something wrong in their life, blame the church and have found a harbor with the Marinists that allow everyone too partake in the eucharistic ceremony; no one is ever rejected. After church they engage in Rakia and other new age pagan practices all endorsed by the “pastor.” It is an interesting look inside a subculture to say the least. But once you go there, you’ll understand why the University of Dayton is anything but a Catholic university.

 
At 6/18/2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Although I'm certain that there are plenty of "Catholic" parishes that resemble SOV2, any resemblance is coincidental. That blog appears to be a parody.

 
At 6/18/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

As for medievalism, your Scottish history posts should also be counted as evidence in that regard.

 
At 6/19/2007 8:05 AM, Blogger EegahInc said...

I'll trade you my "F" for a "T" and an "O".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger