Thursday, May 24, 2007

Some "Thinking Blogs"


Last week, I promised to identify what I consider some "Thinking Blogs", if I ever got around to it.

Let me begin by saying that there are many blogs that I frequent that I would place in the category of "thinking". Most of them have, I believe, already deservedly been identified by others as "Thinking Blogs". So, what I am doing is listing some blogs that I don't believe have yet been awarded that moniker:

  • Christopher's Blosser's Against the Grain

  • Tertium Quid's From Burke to Kirk and Beyond ...

  • Michael Denton's For the Greater Glory

  • Darwin Catholic


  • Each of these excellent blogs, in their own way, contribute to elevating the dialogue at St. Blog's and provide much intellectual food for thought.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 5/24/2007 10:38 PM, Blogger Michael D. said...

    I'm a thinking blogger? Well, Mr. Anderson, all I can say is "Woah!"

    And thanks. Not entirely sure I deserve but I appreciate it all the same.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    hit counter for blogger