Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Some Changes to My Sidebar

I've made some changes to my ever-expanding sidebar.

First, I've updated the shamelessly self-promotional portion of the sidebar by adding some additional nice (and not-so-nice) things that others have said about Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitate.

Second, in addition to several newly added blogs (and some dropped defunct ones) on my blogroll, I also have included links to four blogging alliances of which I am a member. I encourage you to check out all of the excellent blogs on my main blogroll, as well as those on the alliance blogrolls.

Third, I've included a new "Brownback for President" banner, courtesy of Regular Guy Paul.

Finally, on the lower portion of my sidebar, you will see that I have expanded my cyber-shrine to the patron saint of this blog, St. Thomas More. I've included lots of excellent prayers, portraits, and More quotes, as well as some informational links (just click on the highlighted text). I hope you enjoy this new feature, and will take an opportunity to utilize the resources I've made available to learn more (no pun intended) about the "Man for All Seasons".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger