Friday, November 10, 2006

Priests in the Blogosphere

(Hat tip: Amy Welborn)

The National Catholic Register has a story on blogging priests. Eric Scheske, the author of the piece, lists his recommendations for the 10 best blogs by priests. Notes Scheske:
A word of caution: This is just my opinion. Many intelligent people would disagree with my rankings or protest my omission of their favorites. Still, I am confident readers will enjoy a visit to all these priestly blogs ...
Father Martin Fox's Bonfire of the Vanities rates a "Top 10" ranking, and deservedly so. I am assuming that Scheske is unfamiliar with Fr. Tim Finigan's outstanding blog The Heremeneutic of Continuity, which also deserves to be ranked among the top priestly blogs.


As a side note: Completely unrelated to the priest blog story, Scheske also makes his monthly blog pick. This month's blog of choice is one that I only very recently encountered and added to my blogroll: Abbey Roads. Check it out.


UPDATE
I've just discovered that the story above is a couple of months old - from September. So, Abbey Roads was the blog of the month for September, not November. Incidentally, The Lair of the Catholic Cavemen was the blog of the month for August.

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Kevin Whiteman said...

I'm famous!!!!!!!!

 
At 11/23/2006 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning Abbey-Roads! You've been on my blog roll as well. I like your stuff! Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger