Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Digest of Today's Posts (28 November 2006)

  • Catholic League Announces "2006 Christmas Watch"


  • "Nativity" Ban Called "Most Blatant" Form of "Religious Discrimination"


  • Christmas Banned From Christmas Festival
  • 2 Comments:

    At 11/28/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Fidei Defensor said...

    Jay I think I may finnaly have beat you in our ongoing friendly debate about Colbert, keep an eye out on the Catholic blogs for someone to get the youtube, I posted on it briefly but in now way did I do the matter justice!

     
    At 11/29/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

    I'd be more than happy to be wrong about Colbert.

    But, like The Curt Jester and Gerald Augustinus, I'm just not sure whether his schtick is sincere, or is meant to make those of us who really do believe what he is saying sound like ignorant bigots.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    hit counter for blogger