Monday, October 09, 2006

Conscience - What I MUST Do.

Below is Father Tim Finigan's entry (illustrating the appropriate notion of an informed conscience) in The Lapped Catholic's motivational poster contest. (You can find my entries here and here.)


As I have placed this blog under the patronage of St. Thomas More, I hope that Fr. Finigan will not object if I add this poster to my sidebar.

As for Fr. Finigan, you may have noticed that I have linked to his excellent blog, The Hermaneutic of Continuity, several times since adding it to my blogroll a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't yet, be sure to head on over and check out this fine blog.

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Glad you liked the poster. Of course, I'm very happy for you to use the poster on your blog.

 
At 10/10/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Thanks, Father.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger