Sunday, September 17, 2006

"Pope Benedict You Will Pay, the Muja Hadeen Are Coming Your Way"

A Catholic Londoner reports on what he saw as he left Mass today at Westminster Cathedral:
Unfortunately after Mass today at Westminster Cathedral it was shoved in my face. About 100 Islamists were chanting slogans such as "Pope Benedict go to Hell" "Pope Benedict you will pay, the Muja Hadeen are coming your way" and other hateful things. The Muja Hadeen is coming according to them. I'll post more pictures of it when I get more free time. It was a pretty nasty demonstration. There were more police than protestors. From 11 - 3pm they chanted absurd things, literally just outside the Cathedral.




My Comments:
I'm going to put this in terms the savages who practice the Religion of PeaceĀ® can understand: It would be a VERY, VERY, VERY bad idea to piss off the world's 1 billion Catholics by messing with our Pope.


UPDATE
Now that I think about it, my comment above is probably too subtle to be in terms that the savages can understand.

If I were ACTUALLY to put it in terms that they could understand, I'd have to make a bunch of threats and incite violence. Those being the concepts with which the practitioners of the Religion of PeaceĀ® seem to be most familiar.

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

I certainly will continue to pray for a conversion of their hearts.

And, until such time as said conversion of heart takes place, I will continue to warn them not to mess with our Papa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger