Saturday, April 01, 2006

Welcome to Ribaldry & Risibility

Due to the overwhelming response to my post on Brazilian super-model Adriana Lima, I have decided to take the wrong message away from the controversy and shift the focus of this blog in order to give it a little more "edge".

Welcome to Ribaldry & Risibility - Wallowing in the Earthiness of Something or Other!

For my more traditional readers, don't worry. I'll continue to post on matters related to Church, state, and family, but I definitely want to expand my focus to cover "spicier" topics. Besides, that reputation I was getting as an exclusively "family" man was beginning to cramp my style.

So, to celebrate my newfound liberated format, here are some gratuitous pics of the lovely and "talented" Miss Lima.






Oh, and one last thing:

April Fools!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4/01/2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Julie D. said...

:-D

 
At 4/01/2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

Good idea, but you need to expand your horizons and offer more fare than Adriana Lima. ;)

 
At 4/01/2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

What else can there be beyond perfection?
;)

 
At 4/01/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

I mean ... look at the over the shoulder glance. What else can you ask for?

 
At 4/02/2006 12:04 AM, Blogger A Holy Fool said...

Classic!

So how long are you in the doghouse for this one? ;)

 
At 4/02/2006 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better cut this business out before I open up a can of excommunication on you, Mr. Anderson.

I closed the cafeteria--don't think I can't close this blog, too!

 
At 4/03/2006 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just talked to His Holiness. He is aghast at the fact that someone would take his name as a blogger and wishes to set the record straight--he does not blog. Furthermore, he is an admirer of Miss Lima's work, but still has rules about covering up at St. Peter's and at Mass in general (lest the male population not govern their eyes)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger