Monday, November 28, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays ... And Puking Toddlers

You may have noticed a sudden flurry of posts following my Thanksgiving hiatus and wondered "Doesn't Jay have any work to do?".

Well, it's bad enough to have to go back to work on a Monday following a 4-day weekend. But to make matters worse, today is an ugly, bleak, rainy day. Nevertheless, our family got into the car and left (a little late) for daycare, preschool and work (only 2 more weeks and this routine will be a thing of the past).

Our ride to work was an usually long one today, as the rush-hour traffic was particularly heavy - due to the rain and our late start I suppose. We finally got within 200 feet of my youngest son's babysitter's house, when my youngest decided to regurgitate all of the food he had consumed over the Thanksgiving weekend.

At any rate, I'm playing Daddy today to a sick child who finally laid down for a nap, which has allowed me to catch up on some blogging.

Sort of a slow news day today, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger