Thursday, November 10, 2005

Frappr! Blues

Okay. At first I thought I'd just delete the Frappr! Map from my blog. But now I think I'm just going to quit blogging altogether instead.

I mean, if I can't get more love than 7 shout outs on my
Frappr! Map, I'm just not sure I'll be able to go on. This is pitiful. I knew I only had about 5 people reading this thing, but now the Frappr! Map is there to embarass me by reminding anyone who cares to look of my pitifully low readership.

Unless I can get some more shout outs, I do believe the Good Lord is going to call me home. Now, I'm going to retreat into my prayer tower and pray over my
Frappr! Map that enough people will find enough generosity in their hearts to provide enough shout outs to save me and this blog from an untimely but certain doom.

And while you're at it, please dig deep and go show some love to
Holy Fool by giving him a shout out - the poor guy has fewer shout outs than I do. What a loser.

Now, go help out the least of these by giving
Rick Lugari a shout out. The guy can post photos of lipstick lesbian cheerleaders, but can't even come up with a decent picture of himself.

Next, go spend some time with
Jean and give her a shout out. I think she's the poor soul who infected us all with this damn Frappr! disease in the first place!

And PLEASE! Will some charitable soul PLEASE go show
Paul at Thoughts of a Regular Guy how to add a Frappr! Map to his blog?

Check out our Frappr!


Where's the LOVE, people?

6 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 8:14 AM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

LoL! No thanks, I don't need to join your misery; I have a counter that tells me day by day how many people aren't reading my blog. And believe me, every time that daily average drops, I feel it!

 
At 11/10/2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Zach said...

Jay, I tried to add my name, but it didn't register. I'll give it another go. Let not your heart be troubled.

 
At 11/10/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

But you do a really good Oral Roberts impression. "...the Lord will call me home..."

Too funny!

 
At 11/10/2005 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. At first I thought I'd just delete the Frappr! Map from my blog. But now I think I'm just going to quit blogging altogether instead.

'sup to you, but I'll miss you if you do. I check you out every day for updates, but I am neither going to play the Frappr game on my blog, nor am I going to add myself to anyone else's Frappr map.

This thing has taken off to the point that it is just annoying and I don't want to do it any more.

 
At 11/10/2005 3:11 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

"... 'sup to you, but I'll miss you if you do. I check you out every day for updates ..."

Thanks, Tony. But I'm not really going to stop blogging.

Just trying to gin up some "shout outs" Oral Roberts style ("God's gonna take me home if you don't send me a million dollars" etc.)

Unfortunately, it's not working too well, although I have increased my "shout outs" by 4.

 
At 11/10/2005 5:05 PM, Blogger A Holy Fool said...

LOL!!! Hysterical!

It's working, though! I've gotten four shout-outs from your Oral Roberts-ing. Thanks

Tony,

WHAT do you mean you won't Frappr? EVERYBODY Frapprs! Join the Dark side, Tony. You can't imagine the power of the Dark side!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger