Monday, October 24, 2005

Tag! My First Meme.

I've been tagged for my first meme by both Rick Lugari at De Civitate Dei and Paul at Thoughts of a Regular Guy. Lucky me.

The rules are as follows:

1.Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Okay, here goes. My 23rd post had only 3 sentences, so I will post the 3rd sentence, according to the rules of the meme which call for the 5th sentence "or closest to it". In a post titled "Partisan Hypocrisy: Terri Schiavo, Conviction, and Politics", I included this quote from Rich Lowry at National Review Online:
"The starkest inconsistencies are on the other side, on the part of liberals who ordinarily support the federalization of everything, but can't bear the thought of a federal judge reviewing the facts of the Schiavo case to determine whether or not she should be starved to death."
Remember that when Howard Dean & Co. try to use the Schiavo incident against conservatives in the future. And now, I tag:

Zach at In Toon with the World,
Rich at Ten Reasons,
Publius at Res Publica et Cetera,
Peter Sean at Lex Communis, and
Tom at Seeking Justice.

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 7:50 AM, Blogger Zach said...

Jay,

Sorry that I cannot meet my meme obligations, but my 23rd post doesn't even contain 1 sentence, let alone 3.

Also, I don't think I could come up with 5 bloggers on whom I could bestow the meme. I hope that this is not one of those situations in which my inability to comply will subject me to a horrific string of bad luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger