Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Biden To Roberts: "You're The Best"

According to Drudge:

Exclusive Drudge sources in the U.S. Senate's Hart Building heard Democrat Sen. Joe Biden say to Judge John G. Roberts in a private conversation on the hearing room floor: "You're the best I've ever seen before the committee"...

Developing...
My Comments:
Well isn't that special?

If Joe "Hey, boss" Biden thinks you're just peachy, I'm not sure what to think. Probably the same thing I thought when I opened up the pages of our Diocesan newspaper only to be confronted with a photo of "Plugs" hamming it up in Rome with Monsignor So-and-So who was representing the Richmond Diocese at the funeral of JPII.

UPDATE:
Speaking of "plugs", PLEASE go read The Anchoress' account of an email she received today from her "Irish Auntie".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger